Welcome to Doterra Purest Essential Oils
About Melanie – I was raised in a small town in Idaho. I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. I’ve been married only once to a great hard-working guy – almost 35 years. We have 4 wonderful children, 3 married to amazing spouses. One who is still looking. The icing on the cake is 7 grandchildren and 2 on the way. Family is everything to us. I had the wonderful privilege of being a stay at home mom.
My husband loves scouting; together we helped our three sons achieve Eagle Scout Rank. We have one daughter whose husband has also achieved Eagle rank. My husband and boys love the great outdoors with fishing, hunting, and camping. Our sons are hard working with great jobs of their own. Our daughter and her husband are part owners of a local Gold’s gym.
My husband and I love gardening; we have been told we raise the most beautiful garden in the area. Nothing tastes better than fresh corn on the cob, or new little red potatoes with onions. I love flowers and have a Rose garden that is breath taking when in bloom.
I was a cosmetologist when we got married and through the journey of life have become a natural health enthusiast. Now that our children are grown and have families of their own, it’s my time to share my knowledge of natural health.
I love what I do – empowering individuals and families with health at home in ways you never thought possible. I believe DoTerra oils are the best emergency preparedness kit your home can have.
With our current economy so many are looking for solutions to health and prosperity. I believe DoTerra offers real solutions to economic challenges you are facing. Take a look at the #1 home based business today. Sales Compensation Plan.
I am grateful for Medical health care; I probably wouldn’t be here without it, I am also grateful for Natural health Care – What a great blessing to have the best of both worlds. I invite you to experience DoTerra for yourself.
The US National Center for Health Statistics reports that almost half of all adult Americans have used some form of alternative or complementary medicine in the past year. With recent changing health care legislation, and skyrocketing health care costs, more and more of us are looking for safer accessible self-care options.
We know medical care is important, many of us wouldn’t be here today without it, most doctors appreciate us being proactive in our health.
DoTerra is providing safe, effective self-care certified pure essential oils and products at affordable prices. “Do you know anyone who would not choose a natural wellness solution if it worked? DoTerra’s products work! They are completely safe, natural and require no doctors, drugs, clinics or copays.”
“I expect that essential oils may some day prove a vital weapon in the fight against strains of antibiotic-resistant bacteria.” Andrew Weil, M.D., 1996
Our Mission is helping individuals and families seek the natural way to better health and longer life with aromatherapy – CPTG Certified pure therapeutic grade essential oils and products.
When you subscribe or order on Doterra Pure Oils we collect your name, address, email, and phone # – to communicate with you via email, postal mail or telephone. Any information gathered on Doterra Pure Oils website will never be sold or used by anyone else.
If you prefer NOT to receive e-mails from us in the future, you may let us know by sending an e-mail with Unsubscribe in the Subject line, at which time we will promptly remove you from our email list.
Doterra Pure Oils reserves the right to change this policy from time to time – Check back to this page for updates. This policy is effective from January 1 – 2010 till present day.
Information that may be collected:
- name and (birth date used only for Preferred Member 20% discount)
- contact information including email address
- product preferences and interests
- we use online verified paypal shopping cart – your credit card information is 100% secure with paypal check out.
- When placing an order – that order will be drop shipped to your home address (some orders cannot be shipped to P O boxes) by Doterra International LLC, Orem UT 84057 – all of Doterra’s policies and procedures apply to this independent consultant website.
What do we do with the information?
The information is used to better understand our valued customers needs and provide better service, in particular for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve products and services.
- From time to time we may send promotional emails with new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. The information may be used to customize this website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
You understand and agree that the owners of Doterra Pure Oils shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even when the owners of Doterra Pure Oils have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with the intended use.
You also understand and agree that information given on this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. All statements are for informational purposes only, and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The publisher and owner of this website shall have neither liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused or allegedly caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on Doterra Pure Oils.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Payment methods accepted on purestoil.com go through the secure Paypal shopping cart – Mastercard, Visa, American Express, discover, or your bank.
- You may mail in your order by requesting a printable ordering form – Please send your check or money order to (Doterra International) 370 West Center Street, Orem UT 84057. (this address is also located at the bottom of the 2nd page of the order form). We are unable to accept C.O.D. orders or wire transfers.
Shipping Rates and Procedures
All orders placed through purestoil.com will be drop shipped by Doterra International, Please contact us at email@example.com – if you would like to place an order outside of the US, we would be glad to help you. Some orders cannot be delivered to P.O. boxes.
Product Exchange Policy – Guarantee from Doterra International UT
dōTERRA will exchange products if the returned products are damaged in shipment, are incorrectly sent, or of substandard quality.
- Whenever possible, returned products will be replaced with undamaged products. However, when an exchange is not feasible, the Company reserves the right to issue a company credit for the amount of the exchanged products.
To exchange products you MUST:
- make the request for exchange within 30 days of purchase; and
- obtain the required prior authorization and instructions your (RMA #) by firstname.lastname@example.org
Doterra International – Return Policy
dōTERRA will refund one hundred percent (100%) of the purchase price (plus applicable tax if prepaid) of products that are returned by an IPC within thirty (30) days of purchase from the Company if such products are returned in a reasonably sound, unopened, unaltered and resalable condition; less shipping costs. Doterra Pure Oils follows all policies and procedures as outlined by Doterra International UT.
Questions – Answers
How can I check the status of my order?
When you place an order and provide your correct email address you will receive a confirmation email from paypal. If you have other questions about your order you may contact Doterra Pure Oils within a few days. email@example.com
Do we ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
Yes place an order on our website, the same shipping rates apply for all U.S. orders, if you need help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I send a check?
Yes, please click here for our printable ordering form – send a check or money order to Doterra International 370 West Center Street, Orem UT 84057.
What can I do if I can’t get my order to go through?
Email us at email@example.com we are always happy to serve and help our valued customers. Once in a while we have glitches with our site we appreciate you letting us know.